Should you need inspiration for projects then please search for woodturning projects and plans using a search engine like Goggle or YouTube or pinterest, you’re be amazed how much information is out there. This will help with your imagination and idea’s for future projects.
All plans are in PDF or Word format.
- Demo Handout – Candle stick (courtesy of Bryan Milham)
- Tippe-Top plan
- Apple Project
- Small Bowl Project
- Gavel and Anvil Project
- Chuck and Apple Project (courtesy of Dave Appleby)
- Egg Project (courtesy of Dave Appleby March 2018 demo)
- Small Bow.
- Bud Vase
- Bird House courtesy Robert Till demo May 2019
- Multi Axis Candlestick-Rick Dobney
- Marble run 2019 Christmas social project
- Axminster Colouring Process-Keith Fenton demo February 2020
- NEW. Easy to make Centre finder by John Warner May 2020
Kaleidoscope kit assembly instructions from Axminster.
Here are a few project plans created by Frans Brown.
Below are a few project plans created by John Hawkswell.
- Miniature Nest Box
- platter Nov 2017
- Classic goblet
- Bud Vase
- Natural Edge Bowl
- Ron The Ram
- Vacuum chuck for £10 or less
- Bowl Jaw Set
- Spinning top
- Bowl Jaw Set Hole Plan – JPG image
- Classic Light Pull Plan – Actual size template
- Egg and egg cup – Actual size template
- Pine tree
- Woody Woodpecker.
- Christmas angel
- Hedgehog pine cone – NEW
- Hinged box – NEW
- Candlestick Folk – NEW
- Duck – Jemima Puddleduck
- Box project – NEW
- Decorated Table Light by John Hawkeswell NEW – January 2020
- Egg and egg cup 2020
- Toy car
- Textured box by John Hawkeswell, based on Steve Heeley demo. NEW as per this months newsletter
- Bird Nesting box by John Hawkeswell. NEW
This is a project plan created by Colin Fulbrook to turn a platter.